Sacred Blessed Water

Sacred Blessed Water

Divine Oneness

Divine Oneness
Love/Light & Gratitude

ENLIGHTENED SOULS

Enlightened Ones

Monday, October 12, 2009

AMAZING UFO FOOTAGE FROM AROUND THE WORLD!!!

Photobucket 11/10/13 just before midnight ~ This is the second video of another strange glowing orange light in the sky, I kept the moon in view for reference... ~ Lawrence On 11/10/13 just before midnight I went out to take a glance at the sky and I noticed an orange glowing light in the sky, I went and grabbed my video camera and when I came back it was gone, but a few minutes later another one appeared and I caught it on video. 3 more appeared one after another appearing then flickering out. ~ Lawrence jcattera: Amazing UFO footage that I captured on my home security camera on the night of Oct 2, 2013 around 11pm in the evening. The UFO appears to scanning the ground with a laser (the laser beam can seen on the trees too). The security camera only runs at 15 frame per second. I wish I had a fast camera. I'm hoping this object comes back for another visit soon because it seems friendly. UFO Orb Sighting! Second Appearance on Oct 12, 2013 This is probably the best "Close Encounter of the Second Kind" I've ever seen, and the video evidence from this footage will probably put any doubters to rest from the first video. This amazing footage was captured on my home security camera on Oct 12, 2013 @ approx. 2:15 am in my backyard in S.E. Michigan. My security camera footage was pointing north towards my backyard. The two small lights on the ground border the front of my pond. Please take a close look at the orb @ 02:25 as it appears to be drawing the water up from the pond. I'm setting up more cameras this week in the hopes to gain even better footage.
WORLD EXCLUSIVE! MOST SIGNIFICANT and UNDENIABLE UFO VIDEOS OF ALL TIME THAT ALSO COVER ALIENS IN THEM WERE CAUGHT ON TAPE in ISTANBUL!!! KUMBURGAZ UFO'S and ALIENS ARE BACK in 2008 WITH MOST AMAZING FOOTAGES OF ALL TIME!! This extraordinary incident took place in a compound in Kumburgaz/Istanbul was witnessed by many residents and filmed by the same night guard Yalcin Yalman as it was in 2007 The images captured are expected to have a tremendous impact throughout the world and be listed as "the most important UFO/extraterrestrial images ever filmed in the all World"
Amazing UFO Ring type morphing over
Los Angeles

15 comments:

Searching For The Truth said...

Welcome to my blog everyone!!! Glad to see there are alot of you interested in this subject ;)

Anonymous said...

Great work

raymeds said...

Hello,
Really very interesting information found here... would like to say thanks very much for the share... Keep posting.

ecommerce website development said...

Today its very rare that People follow the truth because today people short time success that can be gained through telling a lie so i appreciate your efforts towards truth.

Rummy Card Game said...

wow the video of UFO is amazing, i am very much sure about their presence in the world.

Searching For The Truth said...

It is my pleasure... ;) I appreciate all of your comments :) Much Love, Light & infinite Gratitude to you all ~ Namaste ~ Lawrence

chris evans workout said...

men I don't have the words to express my feelings after see all those footage, is so incredible that human being still be so blind to see the obvious true, we are not alone.

Searching For The Truth said...

This is just the beginning ;) Stay tuned my friends, Much Love, Light and Infinite Gratitude.

Internet Marketing Agency said...

Hello admin, Excellent article. You have gained a fresh reader. Please keep them coming and I look forward to more of your superb articles. Thanks a lot....

Android App Development said...

That was really useful to me. Thanks for the indepth explanation.

Adim said...

Wow i was searching for this, thanks for sharing with us

Logo Design

Admin said...

"Hello,
This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting."

Internet Shop

Admin said...

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

Conflict Resolution

Alis Stafford said...

Nice blog, I really apprecialte the way you are sharing your experiences
Show Plates

better livin said...

lansing michigan hunters? anyone would like to see them i show you,,, every clear night you see like 50 at least by morning,, its crazy,

Share It

Friends

Greetings Google+ Friends

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sacred G

Sacred G

((♥~♥)) ~ Sacred Geometry Crystals ~ ((♥~♥))

((♥~♥)) ~ Sacred Geometry Crystals ~ ((♥~♥))
<3 ~ These sacred geometric symbols are visual instruments that can help bring our vibrations into harmony with the Rythms of nature. ♥~♥ Sphere, (Fire) Tetrahedron, (Universe) Dedecahedron, *Merkaba*, (Water) Icosahedron, (Earth) Hexahedron,(Air) Octahedron ((♥~♥))

The Flower of LIFE

The Flower of LIFE

Lawrence

Lawrence

♥∞♥ Byss and Abyss ~ Nothing And All ~ Time and Eternity ♥∞♥

♥∞♥ Byss and Abyss ~ Nothing And All ~ Time and Eternity ♥∞♥

All is ONE

All is ONE

Fractal Omniverse

Fractal Omniverse

destroyer vs Creator

destroyer vs Creator
You are that fine line between the two vast worlds... Live and choose wisely... Live and choose with love...♥

Enlightened Ones

Enlightened Ones

Ankh

Ankh

‎((♥∞♥)) The Sacred Wisdom of Fire and Water ((♥∞♥))

‎((♥∞♥)) The Sacred Wisdom of Fire and Water ((♥∞♥))
"The blending of fire and water is as a symphony of the pure alchemy of our existence, in its mergence it returns all to the zero point where within is the Divine celestial creation of our BEing which is Love ~ as above, so below ~ the deepest truth is that we are all the bridge between heaven and earth through the love that we ARE" ~ Lawrence & Elaraia